ATTENTION: Graduate Studies (MS, Computer Science) on a Scholarship at University of Jinan, China
School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is seeking highly motivated MS students for three years of studies on a Scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship and other). All studies are in ENGLISH, including ALL courses, supervision, papers, thesis and other such activities involved.
1) A waiver of fee for registration and tuition;
2) Free on-campus accommodation;
3) Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
4) Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
Eligibility. Eligible applicants will:
1) Be a citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2) Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
3) Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
4) Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English;
5) Have an excellent academic background, preferably GPA 3.0/4.0 and above.
Application Package. To apply please submit:
1) Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below. Applications without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
2) Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.). Please prepare your resume according to the TEMPLATE attached in the link below;
3) Academic transcripts;
4) Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
5) Study plan at University of Jinan.
6) Reference letters. At least three reference letters are required. All referrers should be faculties with personal homepages at a university. Each reference letter should be sent to the email address of your preferred supervisor by the REFERRER HIMSELF.
The application (via email) DEADLINE is March 20th, 2018.
Please send the required materials directly to corresponding contact email of preferred supervisor, which can be found at http://www2.ujn.edu.cn/en/ise.html, before the DEADLINE.
SUPERVISOR LIST: Yuehui Chen, Jinping Li, Zhenxiang Chen, Xiuyang Zhao, Yuan Zhang, Lin Wang, Dong Wang, Yun-Xia Liu, Kun Ma, Sijie Niu.